1) 25 Ways to Tie a Scarf in 4.5 Minutes. Whether you care about scarves or not, it’s an entertaining video.
2) The Stephen King story universe flow chart.
3) Creepy married actor hits on model during flight. She tweets about it, bringing him more fame than he might have wanted.
4) I guess if you’ve already spent the money on the photos, you might as well do this. Er, #35 is “special.”
5) Starbucks name fail.
6) Political attack ads in Westeros.
7) The ten most ridiculous rules in first ed. D&D. I see that no one will acknowledge the elephant in the room: armor class. via Mike Cole
The prequel to Child of Fire: see here for more details
Starred review from Publishers Weekly
Named to Publishers Weekly's "Best 100 Books of 2009" list. Get the audiobook here.