1) Simpsons jokes, by season. via Bill Martell.
2) A James Bond script, written by Ben “The Shakespeare of Hollywood” Hecht. I especially love the idea of giving the name “James Bond” to different agents, just to mix things up. It explains the parade of actors in the role so nicely.
3) Seven massive holes in the Earth.
4) Read this wonderful story by Jane Rice, written in the 1940s.
5) Novels and novelists: imperfect competition
6) An interesting new format for physical books. (Ignore the seo crap about killing the Kindle).
7) Not a real ad campaign for the Smithsonian.
The prequel to Child of Fire: see here for more details
Starred review from Publishers Weekly
Named to Publishers Weekly's "Best 100 Books of 2009" list. Get the audiobook here.