1) The 50 Worst Columns of 2012. So many trainwrecks.
2) What would cities look like without light pollution? h/t Richard Kadrey
3) Outtakes for ST:TNG Season 2. Video.
5) WW2: Full of ridiculous plot holes. h/t James Nicoll
6) The lowest-grossing theatrical release of 2012 goes to Christian Slater’s latest. It was a one-week release, though, and averaged more than “The Oogieloves in the BIG Balloon Adventure.”
7) Oldest and Fatherless: The Terrible Secret of Tom Bombadil. An oldie but a goodie.