1) “The Hatchet Job of the Year Award is for the writer of the angriest, funniest, most trenchant book review of the past twelve months.” Read the nominated reviews here.
2) I’d say that the question of whether President Obama would rather fight a single horse-sized duck or a hundred duck-sized horses has been answered pretty authoritatively.
3) Movie plots done as pictograms. I’m embarrassed to admit that I didn’t get all of these.
4) Minor characters get their own movies. I didn’t get all of these, either
5) Emotions for which the English language has no words. “Viitsima” is my new pen name.