1) Dr. Seuss books retitled according to their subtexts.
2) A Minecraft wedding.
3) 25 words that don’t exist in English.
4) Most popular dog names in New York, by neighborhood.
5) Ten of the most unusual houses in the world. These are absurd and/or gorgeous.
6) REM’s Losing My Religion digitally remastered to turn all the minor scales into major scales. Video. They’ve given the same treatment to “Riders on the Storm” by The Doors.
7) Finally, a runway model with good reason to look pissed.
The prequel to Child of Fire: see here for more details
Starred review from Publishers Weekly
Named to Publishers Weekly's "Best 100 Books of 2009" list. Get the audiobook here.