Chris McGrath is selling prints of the art he did for The Way Into Chaos, and not only is it gorgeous, the prices are beyond reasonable.
Check it out.
Annual tradition: Here’s my favorite version of A Christmas Carol
1) Man mounts paper coffee cup on his car, tweets people’s responses.
2) How does a 150 ft oil drilling rig disappear into a lake that’s only ten feet deep? h/t @CEMurphy
3) Is everything good about Minecraft gone? This piece echoes my earlier post about buying my son an Xbox, and I agree that Minecraft has changed as third parties set up their own servers. My son plays a game that’s a lot like The Hunger Games, and doesn’t build nearly as much as he used to. He still builds, but there’s a lot of PvP, too.
4) Typeset in the Future: ALIEN edition.
5) Dutch real estate broker installs mini-rollercoaster into home to give prospective buyers a tour. Video. As stunts go, this one is terrific.
6) Ugly Christmas sweaters are the new thing, so why not turn them into men’s suits? (That’s a rhetorical question.)
7) Ben Edelman, Harvard Business School Professor, Goes to War Over $4 Worth of Chinese Food. You can be very very wrong while being right.
How reintroducing wolves into Yosemite Park changed the course of rivers.
I’m filing this under “Extremely interesting” since it implies a lot about the effects of dragon slaying and other putatively heroic behaviors.